This position acts as a front-line company representative, providing support to customers who may be experiencing technical difficulties, have questions regarding a service package, or any other general questions or concerns. The primary objective of this role is to provide courteous, timely, and comprehensive technical support to customers.
The main areas of responsibility for this position are:
- Handle incoming emails, voicemails, and phone calls. All communications are expected to be performed in a professional, and respectful manner.
- Provide technical support for customer inquiries regarding all service offerings (i.e. Internet, TV, Phone) with an overall goal to effectively diagnose customer needs and provide leading support/solutions
- Speak to new customers about the various products and services available through Cable Cable, making them aware of additional services or promotions.
- Set up new service packages and coordinate with Onsite Service Technicians to schedule installation at the service address.
- Sell and upgrade Cable Cable core products and services, in accordance with customer needs.
- Support Onsite Service Technicians as required; such as responding to requests for information/clarification.
- Troubleshoot subscriber inquiries, such as billing or service problems, outages, login problems, or quality issues.
- Respond to customer complaints in a professional manner; attempt to resolve complaints successfully in accordance with established guidelines.
- Accurately log customer interactions into systems; update logged information in a timely manner in order to track assessment completion, general inquiries and/or resolution
- Technical support experience and/or technical knowledge required
- Call Center experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of telecommunications services would be an asset
- Confident and driven individual with great communication skills
- Quick learner – Has the ability to learn new systems, services and processes
- Ability to manage difficult customer situations
- Positive personality
- Ability to multi-task
The above statement represents general details necessary to describe the principal functions of a Support Representative, and shall not be considered a conclusive description of all work required in the position. These responsibilities will be reviewed periodically and may be subject to change in order to meet organizational, business, or operational requirements.
Submit cover letter and resume using the form below no later than October 23rd, 2020 to the attention of:
Manager of Business Operations