Customer Service Representative
On our team, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment that’s challenging the status quo in the broadband industry.
Are you someone who cares about people, loves technology, and is genuinely invested in helping others? Cable Cable in Fenelon Falls is hiring for a Customer Service Representative.
Come join an amazing team, where every day brings new and exciting challenges, where you get to work with fun and engaged people, and where you get to connect with our customers.
- Connect and build rapport with our customers; providing best in class customer service
- Analyze customer inquiries regarding their products & services and provide a customized solution
- Assist our installation team members and provide support with non-technical customer issues
- Maintain billing, payment and other financial records on our customers.
- Communicate with our customers via phone and email concerning scheduled outages other service interruptions or company promotions
- Adhere at all times to all applicable health and safety policies./company policies
- Perform other duties as requested by the department or team lead
- 1+ years of customer interaction in a professional role, either face-to-face or over the phone
- Excellent communication and telephone skills required
- Strong trouble shooting and technical skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Post secondary education in an administrative field considered an asset
- Above average computer skills with a variety of programs and hardware
- A willingness to learn and expand your skills and role as per the company needs
The above statement represents general details necessary to describe the principal functions of a Customer Service Representative, and shall not be considered a conclusive description of all work required in the position. These responsibilities will be reviewed periodically and may be subject to change in order to meet organizational, business, or operational requirements.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Service Consultant” in the subject line.